Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmastime Tour!

So I told everyone that I have a special surprise in store for the grand prize winner of my new tour and I wanted to give you a sneak peak!


Included in the box:
1. A signed copy of my latest book: Air Book Two in the Elemental Series with a matching bookmark
2. A sugar cookie scented candle
3. A tin of homemade sun solstice cookies
4. A tin of snowflake shaped peppermint bark
5. A gold and silver sparkly ornament (got to have some sparkle!)

So excited to give this to someone and spread some holiday cheer! The tour starts tomorrow people! Please follow along with me!

To follow the tour in order to win here is a list of the scheduled stops:

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here for the AIR Tour Schedule


1 comments:

Read Between the Lines said...

This is awesome I am getting Earth for Christmas and winning this would be perfect thx for this amazing giveaway. I am looking forward to read this series sounds so good.

berrylicious_cutie(at)hotmail(.)com

Post a Comment